Monday 17 September 2012

Television (Blog #3-17/9/12)

   We all love a cheeky bit of TV in the evenings. But it is being ruined by shows such as 'The Only Way Is Essex", "Made In Chelsea" and "Bargain Hunt".
   If you ever find yourself festering in front of one of these shows- my instructions to you are clear: 1.Turn it off. 2.Get up. 3.Get on with your life. 4.Never think about them again.
   Of course there is an alternative (If you can't bare to tear your eyes away from your precious TV). The alternative is a programme called Man.vs.Food. If you are a fan of this, I salute you. You are a god amongst mere mortals. If you watch this, you will be guaranteed fame, fortune, wealth, all of those things. (Also if you read this blog on a regular basis).
   I know what you're thinking- "This bloke is by far the oddest blogger I have ever seen, yet I greatly admire him and aspire to be exactly like him". Well, you'd be correct, and I thank you for your admiration.

DJ


(Host Adam Richman squares up to a massive Pizza)

No comments:

Post a Comment